I’m Leslie from the AMT office, hoping to get some of you to apply by 5pm Friday for this design challenge where you’d be working with School of Fashion and other AMT students. Let me know!
Amazon Fashion is launching it’s first “Amazon Fashion Studio Session,”, a one day team based editorial challenge taking place in Williamsburg on Saturday, October 19th.
Calling all aspiring Parsons Designers, Stylists, Photographers, and Directors!
The School of Art Media and Technolgy is collaborating with School of Fashion in assembling two unstoppable teams, 1 Womenswear, 1 Menswear to represent Parsons and compete in the challenge. Working with tools and resources provided by Amazon Fashion, including photography bay, hair, makeup, wardrobe, props equipment each team will have one day to produce an editorial page.
A VIP panel of Industry will judge the work and award one winning team in each category (Womenswear and Menswear) $10,000 + an additional $10,000 for the winning team’s SchoolInterested? All AMT Undergraduate BFA and AAS students are invited to apply:
1. Check you meet the entry criteria:
- You are 18 years or older
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Are a full time Undergraduate level student
- Have past volunteer, internship or apprentice experience in art, fashion, or photography
2. Review attached Fact Sheet, Official Rules, and Studio Equipment List
3. Select one of the following categories:
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction/ Set Design
- Fashion and/or Accessories Editing
4. Submit below items by the deadline of Friday, September 27th, 5 P.M. to firstname.lastname@example.org and List AMAZON FASHION STUDIO SESSIONS in the subject line
- Completed Entry Form
- 1-3 images/ pieces of work supporting your selected category (PDF, JPEG, Video or URL Links)
- Tell us why you’d like to be part of the challenge (in a few lines)
IMPORTANT, PLEASE DOWNLOAD ALL FILES BELOW: